18 Ağustos 2018 Cumartesi

Fall Wishlist

Hello!
Here i am with my new choices for fall season. I'm a dress person so let me introduce you to Zaful beautiful dresses. They are so unique, stylish and pretty dresses. I can't choose only one! So i think you can't too!

Black dress lovers? It's easy to wear and looks great, right? You can wear it with your denim jackets on chilly autumn days.


Polka dots are never go out of fashion so you have to buy at least one polka dot piece for every season. You can wear them anywhere you go. So what do you think about that brown, polka dot dress? I like it so much!


I like to wear off the shoulder dresses and i found the perfect one. It's so pretty. I like the floral pattern and asymmetric skirt.



Jackets are the must haves for the autumn season. There are so many jacket options on the Zaful.
I like to have all of them but i have to choose a few favourite for the season. So here are my choices;

Embroidery pattern is still trendy and i like it so much. So when i saw that beautiful jacket, i couldn't miss it!



Who doesn't like the denim jackets? They look great with pants, skirt, dress. I like the colorful ones to. So this time i want that purple jacket.


By the way, don't forget to use ''ZFMine'' discount code for your Zaful orders. You can save a lot of money, so you can buy more! (over $25 save $3,over $50 save $6over $100 save $12)

1 yorum:

the creation of beauty is art. dedi ki...

That polka dot dress is so pretty! I absolutely love the retro feel of the piece.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...